Our client is a modern international manufacturing business.
For their plant in Thuringia they are looking for a
(Senior-) HR Business Partner (m/w) with experience in HR Development
- Implementation of strategies: Org design, talent management, employee relations and manager / employee engagement
- Create a central learning & development process and build an internal leadership development program
- Carrying out organizational and performance analyzes
- Change Agent: Leading and executing initiatives and change programs
- Collaboration with stakeholders and Head of HR to create people & talent strategy (identifying top talent and professional development)
- Implementation of best-practice HR consulting with regard to employee relations, remuneration, capabilities and recruiting
- Bachelor / Master majoring in Psychology, Sociology or Education or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience as HR generalist with experience in personnel development (ideally in a production company)
- Expertise in German industrial and business law
- A sought-after trainer and thoughtful partner for all employees and executives
- German and English language skills on a professional level
If you are interested please send your application to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call: +49 211 2479 1137.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".