- Management role including ensuring the team are able to resolved employee relations queries, manage resignations/terminations/redundancies
- Oversee the recruitment process including ensuring job descriptions are completed and up to date; assist and advise in the interview process as needed
- Ensure that appropriate advise is provided to all managers and employees on personnel matters including short and long term absences, data protection issues and any particular queries or issues related to employment law
- Assist in the assessment of HR roles and responsibilities in any due diligence projects as respects potential acquisitions
- Liaise regularly with our HR counterparts in the US; ensure lines of communication are open, information is shared on a timely basis and resources are aligned
- Project work
- High level of discretion and confidentiality required
- People skills (Listening, Compassion, Empathy, Approachability)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with staff across all levels of business.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Relevant Degree
- CIPD Training Desired
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.