Senior HR Coordinator
- Excellent opportunity to make your mark in HR & step in to a Junior Advisor role
- Sensational professional services' organisation with global exposure
- Full generalist role with scope to grow & develop
Are you keen to take your HR career to the next level? Would like to work for one of the world's leading professional services organisations.
I am looking for a tenacious HR professional, with at least 18 months generalist experience to join a collaborative team.
Your role & responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding new employees
- Maintaining the HRIS
- HR reporting & comp & bens
- HR policies & procedures
- Global mobility and visa coordination
- Partner with stakeholders & provide support on HR matters where required
- Support the senior HR team on ER & performance management matters
- WHS & workers comp
- HR/Business or equivalent degree qualified
- At least 2 years HR generalist experience, ideally in a professional/financial services environment
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management & interpersonal skills
- Tenacious & passionate about HR
- Experience in working with an HRIS
Salary will depend on experience but up to $85k + super + bonus
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For a confidential chat, please call 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.