Senior HR Coordinator
- Part time role with flexibility - 3 or 4 days per week, City fringe location
- Full generalist role, to develop into an Advisory role in a year
- Global business with senior stakeholder management
This is a newly created position in an impressive, global organisation who are a leader and innovator. The umbrella group manages multiple entities and has around 2500 employees worldwide. There is scope for this role to transition into a HR Advisor in the next 12-18 months.
This role reports directly into the HR Business Partner supporting a client group of around 120 employees; working across all key employee lifecycle movements, your role and responsibility will include:
- First point of contact for all HR queries & providing advice where necessary
- Recruitment coordination
- HR administration including systems administration, reporting, onboarding, maintaining all employee data
- Employee engagement and administering the reward & recognition programme
- Stakeholder management
- Other HR projects as required
Who we are looking for:
- Circa 3 years' experience in a generalist HR role
- Likely to be HR degree qualified or equivalent
- An excellent attitude, agile in your approach, ambitious & passionate about HR
- Superb communication & interpersonal skills
This is a part time position, 3 or 4 days per week and the office is approximately 15 minutes walk to Townhall station. Salary will depend on experience but up to $80k + super (pro rata).
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.