Our client is an International FMCG company with a very large presence in China. Due to internal mobility they are looking to identify a Senior HR Director/Business Partner to work with the China CHRO and business leads to develop and execute strategies and initiatives designed to enhance the success of the business in China. The position will support the organisation's Corporate functions, managing core HR activities and leading a team of 8. The role is based in Shenzhen.
The core focus of the role includes:
- Further developing HR Strategy to enable business development;
- Providing strategic guidance and influencing the business with professional HR advice;
- Enhancing HR policies & process which are in compliance with local labor laws and regulations and in line with China, regional and global practice;
- Implementing full function HR including Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Performance Management, Training & Development and Employee Relations;
- Providing guidance and advice on relevant employment and people legislation and identifying the consequences of non-compliance and governance issues; ensuring all HR legislative needs are effectively managed and reflected in HR practices;
- Building and fostering the right culture;
- Leading and coaching the team and supporting their career development.
Our clients is looking for the following skills and capability:
- Bachelor degree is a must, bilingual fluency of English and Mandarin;
- At least 12 years' experience in HR with progressive career development;
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking;
- Senior HR experience within an MNC environment - open on sector
- Proven leadership and people management skills;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
- Ability to work in a fast paced, matrixed environment
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.