City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a leading global law firm based in the City and operating in over 30 countries worldwide. The HR team is currently looking for a Senior HR Manager to come on board for 12 months to cover a maternity leave, aligned to Corporate. The HR function provides a first class service to the firm and the individual joining will need to operate with a high level of customer service and the ability to build longstanding relationships with stakeholders.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for providing strategic HR advice and operational support to the senior leadership team within your client group and to manage and develop the HR Manager and Advisor within the team. You will also work closely with the Head of HR/COO and London Corporate Managing Partner to implement HR strategy for the Practice Group including:
- Working closely with senior leadership to identifying and map the talent/succession pipeline
- Advising on all HR matters relating to recruitment, development and retention of individuals within your group
- Analysing and translating global business reporting to aid strategic decisions for the firm
- Owning, designing and implementing the annual global HR processes for your client group including performance reviews and salary review
- Continually promoting the HR agenda within the firm and contributing to the development of the global HR function
You must have successfully worked as a senior HR practitioner in an international financial or professional services environment, with an excellent track record of working with senior management to be considered for this role. In particular, strong technical competence in employment law and compliance practices are required and you must have excellent business acumen to be considering for this role.
A CIPD qualification would be advantageous and it would be beneficial if you had experience working with the Partner group in a law firm previously.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive culture which offers flexibility and support to build a rewarding career.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.