A Senior HR Manager, Asia opportunity has become available with a prominent and international entertainment business based in Hong Kong. The role will partner with the Leadership team to plan, execute and deploy HR projects to support their talent pipeline, business expansion and regional roadmap. They are looking for a strong and strategic HR business partner to participate in this HR Transformation jorney.
- Report into Global Head of HR and Managing Director APAC;
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders in the region to maintain or develop key HR strategies and initiatives;
- Implement performance management system and talent mangement framework to prepare talent pipeline for future succession planning;
- Oversee HR Operations including payroll, data & reporting, benefit administration, training needs analysis, on-boarding/off-boarding etc.
- Manage talent acquisition, talent development, employee engagement, performance and support on annual reward cycles;
- Design and develop comprehensive programs for training including corporate topics, HR training, and compliance training;
- Challenge, support and drive optimal business performances from a HR perspective;
- Lead business expansion and their regional roadmap in opening up new offices in the region;
- Other ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 8 years of HR experience in a regional role;
- Solid track record in leading talent programs and Learning & Development;
- Financial and budget management experience is desirable;
- Demonstrate high levels of planning, organising and time management skills;
- Confident and sophisticated to deal with challenges and changes;
- Resilience to drive change & manage key businesses effectively;
- Complete fluency in English and Mandarin is highly preferred.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.