We have a fantastic and rare opportunity for an experienced senior HR manager to work for one of our e-commerce. Our client has seen significant growth globally and is focusing their expansion efforts within the APAC region. They are recognised as a leader within their industry globally. You will be a trusted partner to a range of commercial businesses and will provide day to day strategic and operational HR support for APAC. As a proven team player, you report into a dynamic APAC HR Director and work closely with other centre of excellence functions such as talent acquisition. You will get to work within a stable, friendly and supportive environment on delivering key HR projects and new initiatives. You will play a key part in shaping the commercialities of the firm and the overall success of the growth plans.
- Be a strong and effective HR business partner on strategic and operational projects.
- Effectively supporting commercial areas in implementing HR policies or initiatives which support their objectives.
- Work closely with senior management to provide guidance and support to ER matters.
- Partner, monitor and assess the people agenda across the firm to ensure that you help contribute towards the bottom line from a HR perspective.
- Keeping up to date with relevant employment legislation and manage any disciplinary, grievance or performance-related issues for related employees.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and focus, and support the implementation of HR initiatives - talent succession, employee engagement, total rewards etc.
- Work on ensuring that effective processes and procedures are being followed in relation to the employee life-cycle. Ensure that best practice is followed.
- A collaborative & commercial approach to HR, with the ability to provide high service delivery.
- Ability to adapt to both strategic and operational HR activities.
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member across the wider HR team.
- Experience of dealing with various levels of stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
- Confident directing and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Strong team player, excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise and meet/manage deadlines.
- Personable, confident, resilient and calm under pressure.
- Pro-active and takes initiative.
- Chinese language skills are highly preferable.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.