HK$60000 - HK$70000 per month
about 1 year ago
Frazer Jones is being retained by one of the most prominent European Hospitality brands and a Senior HR Manager role has become available. With their regional headquarter in Hong Kong, you will be closely working with the leadership team to plan, execute and deploy HR initiatives to support their business expansion and regional roadmap. They are looking for a strategic partner who is passionate about people and hospitality to take full ownership from the HR perspective.
- Report into APAC Business Head who based in Hong Kong;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to maintain or develop key HR strategies and initiatives;
- Act as people advisor in leading HR transformation and tapping into local markets of the region;
- Challenge, support and drive optimal business performances from a HR perspective;
- Manage talent acquisition, talent development, employee engagement, performance and support on annual reward cycles;
- Design and develop comprehensive programs for training including corporate topics, HR training, and compliance training;
- Partner with global COE team in driving talent programs so as to strengthen talent pipeline;
- Supervise HR Operations including payroll, data & reporting and benefit administration;
- Other ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 8 years of HR experience in Luxury Retail or Hospitality sector within a multi-channel and culturally diverse environment;
- Financial and budget management experience is desirable;
- Demonstrate high levels of planning, organising and time management skills;
- Confident and sophisticated to deal with challenges and changes;
- Resilience to drive change & manage key businesses effectively;
- Complete fluency in English is highly preferred.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Yammie Kwok at email@example.com .
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.