£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 year ago
My client, a creative media agency, is looking for an experienced Senior HR Operations Partner with a continuous improvement mindset to join their dynamic team in central London.
The Senior HR Operations Partner will be responsible for the maintenance and roll out of HR Processes and Procedures for the Group. The role will be across all employment law and HR regulatory obligations of the business.
The Senior HR Operations Partner will execute HR process solutions and serve as a trusted advisor to the business on all HR operational matters.
- High degree of understanding and application of HR business processes
- Experience of business comms. & engagement in introducing new systems
- Principle Manager & SME for all HR Systems & Processes ensure they operate cohesively and in line with GDPR and local legal requirements
- Good understanding and application of change, policy and legal processes
- Management of monthly payroll functions
- Management of benefit annual renewal process
- Annual Performance Management Review Process
- Employee Survey & Communications
- Employment Law and new legislation implementation (e.g. Modern Slavery Act, IR35, GDPR)
- Management of Employee Risk and Compliance, Whistleblowing Hotline and all HR Policies
- Other reasonable ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Management of HR Admin Team
- HR Business Partner for Central Services
- CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
- Professional business qualifications are desirable (project management, data analysis etc.)
- Experience in HR in an SME environment as a HR Manager or HR Operations Manager
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects independently
- Experience and exposure with payroll and pension schemes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Policy creation and maintenance
- Specialist in HRIS and HR Process Automation
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proactive and able to make improvements to operational processes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.