- Member of the European Procurement Leadership Team representing HR function and driving the people and talent agenda.
- Manage direct contact with the leaders of Procurement, Legal & Compliance, Health Safety & Environment, Facilities, Fleet, Communication, Commercial Excellence, Performance Improvement, Pensions and Secretarial support.
- Providing guidance and leadership around all Talent Management practices: Acquisition, Onboarding, Performance Management, Talent Review/Succession Planning and Development of talent (functional / leadership)
- Furthermore: KPI driven decision making, Employee Engagement, Organizational Development, Coordinating the Reward cycle and Illness management
- Closely working together with the respective CoE's in Europe (Reward, Acquisition, HR operations, Talent management and L&D).
- Represent the business to future potential talent.
- 10y HRBP experience in international setting, 3y People Management experience
- Fluent written and verbal English, other languages are considered a plus
- Master's degree in HR Management and Organisation or Psychology
- Able to engage senior stakeholders, and with good culture sensitivity
- A true HR Business leader who proactively drives the relevant HR agenda by networking and building coalitions to make things happen based on sound HR judgment
- Able to evaluate immediate priorities over long term goals
- Able to think strategically and act accordingly and bring his stakeholders along
- Strong personality with the ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and come with new initiatives
- Good knowledge of Talent Management practices, excellent ability to assess for potential
- Willing to move internationally or cooperate in international projects
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.