Senior L&D Advisor
My client is a distinctive London-based law firm with a unique combination of services built and shaped around the needs of our clients. Their unrivalled blend of expertise, agility and culture means they have the flexibility to meet their most challenging demands and adapt to the changing world around us. While many of their services can be found at other firms, the mix cannot.
The firm are looking to appoint an experienced learning and development professional to join the team at senior adviser level. The successful candidate will be a highly efficient organiser, with the ability to deliver excellent work under pressure. This person will demonstrate a proactive approach to their responsibilities as well as a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement. Clear and confident communication skills are a must as the role involves training delivery and dealing with internal clients and external contacts on a regular basis.
Key areas of work as a Senior L&D Advisor will include:
- Responsibility for our associate development programmes for associates from 3PQE to partner level, including programme review and development
- Key L&D contact for a number of our practice areas
- Designing/re-designing and delivering training for all populations
- Working with employees 1:1 on development areas as appropriate
- Keeping up to date with the latest approaches to learning and development
- Raising the profile of learning and development and encouraging a learning culture within the firm
- Managing & supporting the team with development centres/programmes and firm wide initiatives/ projects as required
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships within the firm, building confidence, trust and respect
- Building strong relationships with external suppliers to ensure effective design and delivery of all training solutions
- Supporting and developing more junior members of the team
As a successful Senior L&D Advisor you must:
- Experience with senior business development and L&D training
- Experience in a Law firm or professional services
- Be degree educated or equivalent
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.