Senior Learning and Development Advisor
Frazer Jones are partnering with a distinctive London-based law firm with a unique combination of services built and shaped around the needs of their clients. While many of the services they provide can be found at other firms, the mix cannot. They find, recruit and train talented people from all backgrounds, building careers for the long term, to one day shape and lead the firm. The firm knows each other’s personally which means they can work together with more cohesion, and less formality. The culture is thoughtful, challenging and supportive, and it’s a place where everyone, at whatever level, can thrive. They remain focused on equal treatment in recruitment, retention and promotion.
The firm are on the hunt for a Senior Learning and Development Advisor to join their current four person team in London, on a permanent basis. The team is responsible for six role-specific development programmes as well as regular firm-wide initiatives and creating individualised learning opportunities. The team is led by our head of L&D and currently consists of one assistant, two advisers and one business partner.
- Responsible for the associates development programmes for associates from 3PQE to partner level, including programme review and development
- Key L&D contact for a number of our practice areas
- Designing/re-designing and delivering training for all populations
- Working with employees 1:1 on development areas as appropriate
- Keeping up to date with the latest approaches to learning and development
- Raising the profile of learning and development and encouraging a learning culture within the firm
- Managing & supporting the team with development centres/programmes and firm wide initiatives/ projects as required
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships within the firm, building confidence, trust and respect
- Building strong relationships with external suppliers to ensure effective design and delivery of all training solutions
- Supporting and developing more junior members of the team
You must require 4+ years in Learning and Development within a Law firm or Professional Services environment and have a passion for L&D to be considered for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.