A unique and exciting opportunity to define the digital learning strategy for this well-known global professional services firm.
Working as part of the wider learning team and supporting the whole business, this role will contribute to the learning strategy, enabling this company to be at the cutting edge of digital learning.
As a thought leader in this space, you will bring fresh ideas and insights into digital learning advancements. In addition, you will review and implement instructional design and project processes and methodologies and will support the training of the team in new methodologies and processes.
You will have a passion for E-Learning and be highly experienced in designing and developing content and will have progressed into a role where you are confident to drive the strategic direction of E-learning/Digital Learning within an organisation.
Some key area of focus will include:
- Review of current state of digital learning and set the strategy for the vision for the future
- Review and define instructional design methodologies
- Identify key programmes to develop next year
- Provide advice and be the expert in learning best practice and design.
- True passion for digital/e-learning
- Must already hold experience of developing and implementing learning strategies
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong relationship building/key stakeholders management skills
You will be a true innovator and will be able to bring new ways of working in the digital learning space to a well-known professional services business.
This is a fixed term contract role for 6-8 months, based in spectacular CBD based offices with genuine flexible working arrangements available.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Narelle Kinsman on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.