£70000 - £90000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I have partnered with a London based award winning Property Developer delivering prestigious residential and commercial developments for over 2 decades.
The Company has a successful track record of regenerating strategic areas along the River Thames, Chelsea and other prestigious London locations.
I recruiting for a Senior Senior Manager HR & Administration, reporting to the Director & General Manager (D&GM) in the UK, the Senior Manager Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) will lead the UK HR&A Department.
This is not a hybrid role and will be office based 5 days a week.
- Lead the HR Department consisting of a team of HR professionals (Assistant Manager HR&A and HR Officer) supporting a headcount of approximately 50.
- Coach and mentor the HR team
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for the Company
- Identify opportunities or needs pertinent to the smooth and effective operation of the HR Department and achieve effective communication with internal and external Stakeholders
- Partner closely with management on appropriate headcount control
- Manage the HR Department recruitment approach and employee life cycle ensuring legal compliance (the HR Department owns the internal Recruitment process)
- Create and maintain job descriptions and job role specifications
- Maintain the recruitment preferred supplier list (PSL) and regularly negotiate fees
- Liaise with recruitment consultants to secure suitable candidates
- Advise senior management on candidate selection, offers and remuneration
- Research market pay trends and salary benchmarking
- Liaise with other Hutchison sister companies on the implementation of Company benefits and loyalty schemes
- Handle the annual salary and bonus reviews partnering with the D&GM on proposals to HK
- Ensure the monthly payroll processing is correct, pre-approved by senior management and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure internal policies are consistent and compliant with employment legislation and CKA internal requirements
- Keep abreast of new employment legislation, case law and approach to employment best practice advising of any necessary action
- Maintain and implement policies and procedures, advising employees and line managers on the interpretation
- Ensure contracts of employment, employee handbook and policies are legally compliant, in-line with best practice and to meet business requirements
- Manage all employee terminations including resignation, redundancy and Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment (TUPE)
- Advise managers on disciplinary and grievance statutory obligations and facilitate all disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ensure employees and line managers comply with absence procedures
- Assess training needs, proposing suitable cost-effective training solutions, including delivering self-prepared solutions to management and the wider staff
- Coach and train line managers on performance management
- Roll out wellness programmes and team building events to improve staff morale
- Responsibility for all the office administration functions including but not limited to office equipment supplies, repair and maintenance, procurement, inventory control, office security and hygiene, employee health & safety, car fleet management, etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks or projects, which may be required to benefit the business
Essential skills, attributes & qualifications
- A BSc (Hons) or BA (Hons)
- CIPD and/or CIPP qualified or equivalent recognised qualification
- A strong HR Generalist with extensive employment law knowledge & HR management experience
- Skilled at persuading and influencing at a senior level with charisma and gravitas
- Strong employee relations experience
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on building relationships
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to deal with a wide range of issues simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and strong Excel skills
- Resilient and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Lead by example and be a role model for others to follow
- Ability to remain professional at all times
- Personal integrity and accountability
If this sounds like you pleasse apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.