about 1 year ago
For our client, one of the world's most respected and successful consulting businesses with extensive international exposure and excellent market reputation, we are looking for a
(Senior) Manager HR Strategy (m/w)
located in Munich/Berlin
To expand their strategic HR offering our client provides the opportunity to develop yourself and your career in a high-performance environment. Munich is the preferred location for this role to be based, however there is a potential to work in other cities in Germany.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Designing and leading strategic HR and change projects for national and international clients, for example regarding M&A, TUPE, HR transformations, restructuring processes, HR processes
- Consulting with clients on their needs and prepare proposals for HR and Change projects
- Developing communication concepts and manage stakeholders and expectations
- Planning and supporting organisational design and according employee and knowledge transfer
- Acquiring clients and managing accounts
- Developing and optimising products and offerings
- University degree in economics, psychology or other social or HR related fields of study
- Several years of relevant experience in a strategic consulting role are mandatory
- Profound knowledge of HR processes and structures
- Proven success with regards to project management on an international level
- Leadership Experience is a plus
- Excellent German and English skills
- Willingness to travel
In case of further questions, please get in touch with Alberto Villar (email@example.com, +49 211 2479-1142). We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.