Sydney, New South Wales
3 months ago
I am currently partnering with one of Australia's leading energy providers who urgently need an experienced HR Generalist, specialising in employee and industrial relations, on a part time 4 day per week, 6 month FTC.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team in a commercial and pacey environment, delivering a high level of service and quality advise to stakeholders at all levels across the firm.
About the role
Reporting into the People and Culture Lead Consultant you will act as the point of escalation for all performance management and disciplinary procedures. This role can be based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne with only 2 days in the office required and the remainder of your time working from home.
- Advise and coach managers in all things pertaining to performance management and disciplinary procedures,
- Conduct people investigations into complaints of discrimination, harassment and bullying ensuring procedural fairness and sound judgement,
- Train managers and encourage them to own all elements of people management
- Provide analysis and identify insights, trends and recommendations of process improvement to mitigate risk,
- Be well versed in company policy and procedures, employment agreements and relevant legislation
- Deliver reports that are a high calibre and well written
To be successful in this role you will have an Employee Relations/Industrial Relations/HR Generalist qualification or similar and have knowledge and understanding of employment and anti-discrimination legislation in regards to disciplinary matters, investigations and termination of employment. You will have strong coaching, training and facilitation skills and be able to build trusted relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. This is a high pace environment so you will feel comfortable managing multiple cases and projects while also providing analysis of data to generate trends, insights and recommend solutions to the business.
This role is paying FTE $124,000 package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/201237
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.