Senior Payroll Administrator
Senior Payroll Administrator – £40,000 – £45,000 – Coventry
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a leading professional services firm on the recruitment of a Senior Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
This role is reporting in a Payroll manager and is requiring someone to take lead on UK and EMEA payrolls.
Our client is offering hybrid working with 3 days per week required into the office.
- Ensure that all European and UK monthly payroll deadlines are met.
* Support the Payroll Services Manager in preparation, checking and running of the end-to-end payroll process.
* Build relationships with outsourced UK payroll provider and other European payroll partners.
* Assist with the recording and processing of all taxable benefits.
* Maintain a high level of accuracy across all processes within payroll.
* Ensure that all external requests for information are compiled to within given deadlines.
* Constantly maintaining electronic/paper payroll files to meet audit standards.
* Assist with Auto-enrolment pension processes.
* Assist the Payroll Services Manager with any administrative duties and ad hoc projects.
* Assist with general payroll accounting and reporting.
* Act as a cover for the Payroll Services Manager during their absence
* Ensure communication with employees and external agencies / suppliers is clear and concise.
* Support the Payroll Services manager in ensuring a robust
- Strong UK payroll knowledge.
- EMEA payroll knowledge (strong advantage)
- Excel skills
- Vendor management skills
- ADP system knowledge (strong advantage)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.