City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
Are you looking for next your exciting opportunity within international payroll? Are you keen to find a role that offers you the ability to step up into your first supervisory role? I am partnering with a leading financial services brand in central London to source a driven and ambitious EMEA payroll professional on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and process additions and changes to payroll system for multiple locations inlcuding UK, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands and UAE.
- Answer questions from employees regarding payroll matters, records, deductions and procedures.
- Analyses and processes changes on internal reports and make corrections to internal applications.
- Coordinates and processes any irregular payments.
- Prepare input forms for automated data processing system.
- Ensure payroll processes to be performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Gather and provide responses and data for external and internal audits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.