£65000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Do you have international payroll transition experience gained in a bureau environment? Are you looking for your next exciting global payroll opportunity within a rapidly expanding brand?
I'm partnering with a leading professional services business to source a Senior Payroll Manager in Reading.
Responsibilities Principal Accountabilities
- Managing global payroll clients and operational team to deliver globally outsourced payroll management services, ensuring client specifications with detailed knowledge of the UK payroll
- Lead complex payroll implementations progressing to business as usual
- Hold update meetings/calls with key overseas offices to review client service
- Act as escalation point
- Run project governance meetings - quarterly/annually as required
- Review & sign off check point reports
- Review annual audit of projects and ensure improvement actions undertaken
- Undertake annual review of project with client & countries; and - Review & sign procedures manuals.
- Ensure we adhere to the terms and conditions of the client contract(s).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.