Senior Payroll Trainer
Senior Payroll Trainer- EUR – Remote Working – Permanent
I am working with a large global software company who are looking for a Senior Trainer to join their operation. Our client offers HR system solutions to their customers including a software as a service (SaaS) payroll solution. The role will be an exciting opportunity to grow with the function and train our client’s customer facing payroll operation teams in their day-to-day processes and duties.
This role will be working within a collaborative and supportive growing team. There is significant growth expected and hence our client offers excellent career potential for all who want to join their journey.
The role can be based on-site in Munich, Berlin, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Amsterdam or London as well as 100% remotely as long as you live in Ireland, UK, Germany, Netherlands or Spain.
* Creating and maintaining training documentation, reference materials to support ongoing learning and ensure consistent application of payroll practices
* Develop, implement, and continuously improve comprehensive payroll training programs for employees at various levels
* Be the Payroll subject matter expert, providing guidance and support
* Conduct engaging and informative training sessions to groups and individuals
* Utilize a variety of instructional techniques to accommodate different learning styles and ensure maximum understanding and retention of the material
* Create engaging training materials, including presentations, manuals, guides, and e-learning modules, that effectively cover all aspects of payroll processing
The role will require:
* You will be required to have and maintain a deep knowledge of payroll processes, calculations, regulations and practices
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills on an advanced level of German language proficiency (C1) and a similar level for English
* 4 Years of payroll training and administration experience
* You have a proven track record of designing and delivering training processes
* Attention to detail to ensure accurate and error-free payroll training content and materials
* You are proficient in using payroll software and systems and have the ability to quickly learn new systems and train employees on their functionalities
Please, do apply should the above trigger your interest or feel free to reach out to me on +44 207 332 2197 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.