Senior People Services Advisor
Senior People Services Advisor
I’m working with a client who provides energy solutions so businesses can grow and communities can thrive.
The Senior People Services Advisor supports the day-to-day queries that are raised with the People Services Hub as well as providing guidance, support and coaching to line managers on intermediate to complex cases, helping develop their capability and skills to manage and resolve people queries and issues themselves.
- As the Senior People Services Advisor, you will work with the broader People Services team to ensure the effective delivery of all people related services, support and solutions.
- Supporting the manager on HR related topics
- Providing expertise on a range of activities from day-to-day management to more complex employee relations issues
- Supporting a range of regional and global projects (organisational changes, change programmes, and re-organisations including collective and individual consultations).
- In addition, this role collaborates closely with People Service Partners to support project work and change activity.
- Proactively coaching managers and colleagues to use Workday, adopt processes/practices, use policies and guidance materials. Ensuring legislation is adhere to
- Supporting the works councils in county
Key performance indicators
- Overall service performance of sub-regional team measured by the global People Services service level agreements and key performance indicators. Review monthly with People Services Regional Lead to demonstrate progress, highlight ‘hot spots’ and enable continuous improvement discussions.
- The experience of a manager or colleague in solving their issue (speed, simplicity, accuracy).
- Delivering a continuous improvement programme to improve manager and colleague experience, operational efficiency or compliance.
- Working with stakeholders and communicating overall HR service performance and issues; resolving concerns; analysing time and cost issues; and preparing reports.
Location: Rotterdam region, hybrid working, office 2/3 days per week.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor Degree in HR/similar field or able to show a proven record of knowledge and know how.
- Excellent service orientation with the ability to build strong relationships
- Established experience in dealing with transactional elements of HR, including the full employee lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience in managing employee relations, investigations, and conflict resolution, including experience in dealing with works councils.
- Personable with effective communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business.
- Well-organised and efficient; able to manage own workload, and to plan and manage tasks to ensure that deadlines and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are met under pressure, even when things change.
- Is commercially minded, able to show the fiscal impact of decisions
- Fluent English required and business fluent in another relevant language would be advantageous.
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.