attractive salary package
3 months ago
We have a current permanent position for an experienced Process Safety Specialist to be regionally based. Ideally looking for an immediate start, however having the aligned experience is critical.
Some key responsibilities
- Support the business in systematically seeking out process safety improvement opportunities
- Ensure a safe workplace by promoting a positive safety culture
- Apply Safety, Quality & Process principles in all activities undertaken
- Engage with internal & external stakeholders
- Lead or participate in HAZOPs and Design Reviews.
- Assist and coordinate investigations, deliver safety training programs, ensure chemicals have been risk assessed
Personal attributes required
- Knowledge and experience of risk assessment processes
- Experience in process safety & equipment design, risk analysis and hazard management
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and service provision driven
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications - BS or higher degree in Chemical Engineering or a related subject
- Has knowledge of chemical engineering / process technology at an academic level
- Strong logical & lateral thinking
- Highly self-motivated with a sense of ownership.
For further information about this position please apply.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.