Senior Processes & Automations Specialist
Senior Processes & Automations Specialist – EUR – Remote working – Permanent
I am working with a large global software company who are looking for a Senior Processes & Automations Specialist to join their operation. Our client offers HR system solutions to their customers including a software as a service (SaaS) payroll solution. The role will be reporting to the Team Lead and focuses on innovative solutions for the future challenges of our client’s customers. This includes the analysis, design, implementation, optimization and automation of processes using state-of-the-art process modelling,
This role will be working within a collaborative and supportive growing team to provide an excellent service to their customers. There is significant growth expected and hence our client offers excellent career potential for all who want to join their journey.
The role can be based on-site in Munich, Berlin, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Amsterdam or London as well as 100% remotely as long as you live in Ireland, UK, Germany, Netherlands or Spain.
* You are an expert in end-to-end processes and automation within payroll operations
* You proactively design quality and efficiency improvements with your team both in the back office and customer facing
* Design and implementation of training courses (e.g. method training, self-service content, workshops) for payroll operations with the support of our client’s activation and enablement teams for high user acceptance and scaling
* Analyse and model payroll business processes to identify weaknesses and potential for improvement around our client’s payroll service offering using modern tools such as process mining, process modelling platforms, workflows, RPA and no/low code solutions
The role will require:
* Very good German and good English skills, both written and verbal
* At least 4 years of experience in process/automation consulting, management, modelling, optimization, strategy (knowledge of Six Sigma, CBPA or comparable is an advantage)
* You have analytical and technical skills, a good grasp of things and a hands-on mentality
* You have the ability to present complex issues briefly and concisely
* You have experience in the development and implementation of creative and robust solutions through the use of various digital tools.
* You are passionate about the quality and care in your work
Please, do apply should the above trigger your interest or feel free to reach out to me on +44 207 332 2197 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.