about 1 year ago
Reporting directly to the Senior Recruitment Manager EMEA and part of the wider EMEA recruitment team, the Senior Recruiter will be responsible for leading the end to end recruitment process for the companies European branches.
Based in Bornem the Senior Recruiter will manage the relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, external recruitment agencies, and both internal and external candidates.
- Intake meeting: Management of the intake meeting, partnering with hiring teams and HR Business partners: definition of the profile of the candidate, decision on the channels for the recruitment and on the timeline of the process. Managing the customers' expectations.
- Sourcing: Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Interviews: Schedule and lead interviews/assessment with candidates and line manager.
- Hiring: Management of the job offer and the negotiation phase, Update of the systems, Schedule and lead trial period review.
- Talent pool process: Responsible for the Internal and external talent pool management, in partnership with HRBP and COE Team.
- Reports: responsible for different kind of reports on the recruitment processes (ie. Job fairs, campus etc).
- Recruitment metrics: Establish and monitor recruitment metrics and KPIs (ie. cost per hire, time to hire, agency spend etc.)
- Participating into key TA programs and projects where applicable.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience either in-house or agency
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday Recruitment desirable)
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels of an organization
- Team player who can also work independently and multitask
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.