£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
I am currently partnering with an exciting property development business based in Central London who are looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter to join their tight knit team.
As the Senior Recruiter you will:
* Take a lead on all recruitment projects in the business, working to establish swift timelines, process, search strategies, selection techniques and offer negotiations.
* Advise and influence internal (and external, if necessary) stakeholders of best recruitment practice regarding cv screening, decision-making, interview technique, legislative documentation, package compilations and offer negotiations.
* Work collaboratively with the business to enable successful delivery of recruitment campaigns.
* Build, maintain and grow internal stakeholder relationships.
* Work in partnership with, and be the first point of contact for, our preferred recruitment suppliers to drive consistency of submissions, quality and diversity of candidates.
* Advise managers on engaging temporary, contract and Fixed Term and Permanent employees into the business.
* Work collaboratively with team members to achieve successful "baton passing" of duties between recruitment and onboarding.
* Keep up to date with current trends in recruitment by investing in your own personal development
* Contribute to wider discussions regarding talent attraction, process improvements, external and internal communications, and the resulting development and delivery of services enhancements.
* Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours to be a positive advocate for the People Team in the wider business.
* Build on the reputation of the organisation using external attraction methods and advertising.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of internal recruitment experience at the mid-senior level, within a fast paced commercial organisation, covering digital and technical roles. They should have experience managing the full recruitment cycle and an understanding of LinkedIn headhunting is essential.
This is a 12 month FTC paying up to £45,000.
This role is usually based in Central London but will operate remotely given the current situation.
If interested, please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.