City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
6 Months (T-P)
Senior Recruiter (Investment Banking / Asset Management)
Are you a Senior Recruiter with In-House Investment Banking experience? This role could be the role for you. I am supporting a boutique International Investment Bank based in London to secure their first Senior Recruiter.
Initially rolled out on a 6 month contract basis my client is keen for this person to prove themselves and go permanent this year.
- To review existing structures and processes across the business and to roll out and standardised practices to modernise and commercialise the recruitment function
- Improve employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience' in the organisation
- Manage the day to day operational recruitment with around 10-20 live vacancies
- Support hiring managers in recruitment best practice and provide guidance and coaching to line managers on day-to-day recruitment matters
- Deliver a first-class candidates and manager experience from beginning to end (jobs posting, candidates' screening, scheduling and organising interviews, interviewing)
- Deliver a high-touch, efficient and client focused approach as a trusted HR partner to the business
- Manage a personal case-load of between 10 + vacancies concurrently, including direct-sourcing responsibilities and build talent pipelines across the business
- Maximise the efficiency of LinkedIn and other direct sourcing techniques as a primary source of candidates for junior roles and where appropriate senior roles
- Identify opportunities and implement cost effective resourcing strategies, reducing recruitment spend
- Manage relationships with external recruitment agencies
- Develop strategies to enhance our employer branding through a 'positive resourcing experience' for all involved parties
- Review & improve recruitment and onboarding policies, processes, templates, internal reporting
- Build comprehensive recruitment and on-boarding policy and practices, including toolkits
- Design, develop diverse and inclusive hiring practices
- Manage the full recruitment and on-boarding cycle with support from the Recruitment Assistant
The prerequisites for this position are:
Extensive experience in Financial Services ideally Investment Banking or Asset Management
You will be comfortable with delivering on the day to day operations and be able to build strong relationships with the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to do something different to the standard In-House recruitment role.
If this is of interest, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.