Senior Recruiter – Fully Remote
Our client is a global RPO provider who is establishing a new partnership with one of the largest pharmaceuticals in the world. This means that our client will manage the entire recruitment process for the pharmaceutical company.
Therefore, they are looking for a Senior Recruiter who can support their client to build recruitment strategies and to build up a sustainable team.
Working in an RPO is a great opportunity to get closer to internal recruitment experts at the same time that you would collaborate with hiring managers and professionals from different companies across the pharmaceutical industry. This close collaboration gives the recruiters a lot of exposure to the industry and great field experience.
Senior Recruiter (m/w/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will manage the end to end recruitment process
- You will be responsible for searching and identifying top talent within the pharmaceutical industry
- Manage the relationships with hiring managers and provide an excelent recruitment experience
- Support the team in projects for market research
- Work aligned with the KPIs and team objectives.
- You have several years of experience recruiting within the pharmaceutical or medical sector
- Excellent domain of German and English language
- Excellent communication skills and client management
- Ability to establish strong relationships with stakeholders from different management levels
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alberto on +49 176 1733 4003. We look forward to your application
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.