Senior Recruitment Advisor
Frazer Jones have partnered with a leading Boutique Law Firm who are looking to hire a Senior Recruitment Advisor to support their Head of Recruitment. As the firm continues to grow they now have an additional need for a Recruitment Advisor to enable their recruitment process.
Using innovation and proactivity you will be tasked with reducing their agency spend significantly by building networks and creating talent pipelines using LinkedIn and other tools. It will be critical for you to embed yourself in their business, getting to know the teams and analysing the skill gaps and future skill needs. As an ambassador for the business you will embody their values and work closely with their marketing team to create innovative approaches to attract the best talent.
This role will be covering fee earning and business services population, as a result they are only accepting candidates who have worked within the legal sector, either in house or agency.
They are also open to candidates on a part time basis.
Salary is £55,000-£65,000.
- Own the full recruitment life cycle, from initial outreach to closing stages.
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Implement new channels to attract talent and focus on DEI – the business is looking for a broader, more diversified pipeline of candidates.
- Writing and posting job descriptions on career websites.
- Formalized the usage of ATS and training hiring managers.
- Screening applications, submitting CVs for line manager review, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies and agreeing preferred supplier list.
- Consulting with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Review and design interview assessments to help managers with effective recruiting methods and interview questions.
Please reach out to Anita email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.