More specifically, as a Senior Recruitment Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Regular interaction with hiring managers, recruitment agencies and candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Coordination of interviews
- Applicant tracking system administration and maintenance
- Support with offer documentation
- Ensuring accurate T&C's are in place with agencies
- Managing the recruitment inbox
- Supporting with recruitment events
- Ad hoc project support
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to take their next step in their recruitment career. You must have previous recruitment administrative experience, ideally within financial or professional services and within an HR team. This opportunity would suit someone who is looking for more responsibility in the recruitment process and someone who is looking to liaise with Partners/senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
You must have excellent attention to detail, be able to manage conflicting priorities and work in a very fast paced environment.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.