City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
This leading international law firm is looking for a Senior Recruitment Coordinator to join the firm. This role will cover all lateral roles for both the London and EMEA offices and will manage the cycle end to end.
Key responsibilities include:
- Primary point of contact and subject-matter expert, both internally and externally, for lateral recruitment, spanning candidate attraction, candidate selection and on boarding.
- Support the Practice Group heads and other partners to manage their lateral recruitment needs across the EMEA offices from inception of a vacancy to on-boarding of the successful candidate. This includes supporting in drafting job descriptions, agreeing candidate specifications, advising on recruitment strategies and selection techniques, selecting and briefing agencies, screening candidates, scheduling interviews and preparation and delivery of offers.
- At all times, seeking consistency of approach, standards and quality of service across the offices, and, where possible, advising on the mobility of candidates across offices.
- Promote all aspects of employer branding, including review and updates of all promotional materials, publications, social media and advertising.
- Maintain positive working relationships with legal search firms, as well as other recruitment contacts and resources. Acting as an ambassador for the firm at all times.
- Using relevant tools, preparation of management reports to assess return on investment of attraction strategies, efficiency of processes and diversity of talent pools. Maintain the tracking of all candidates using local tools and via vIDesktop. Use data to monitor trends and identify actionable insights.
The firm is looking for a candidate with significant legal recruitment experience ideally gained within the legal sector who has supported lateral hires across EMEA.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.