- Senior Recruitment Manager
- Team Manager
- Award-Winning & Global Tech Firm
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: (up to SGD 140,000) + Bonus
A new & [Exclusive] engagement with a Fortune Global 500 household Technology brand. Due to ambitious growth plans for South-East Asia, the need has arisen for a new Senior Recruitment Manager to lead a team and drive a pipeline of talent into the organisation. In-house or consultancy both welcome. A highly visible role where you will influence senior leaders and have an impact on the organisations success.
They are looking for fresh & innovative ideas to help re-design, shape and deliver; the talent strategy, social media, EVP, branding, recruitment metrics, how they go to market and ensure they attract and retain the best talent. A fantastic role for a successful recruiter looking to utilise their skillset away from 'traditional' operational hiring.
Their offices across Singapore and South-East Asia are growing rapidly and this person will execute the recruitment strategy and drive a high calibre, high volume pipeline of talent across the Technology space. They have an excellent team and organisational culture and as a result enjoy great longevity with their employees.
A fast-paced environment which will require a strong and resilient individual to drive a high performance culture. This person will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with business leaders and managers.
This person will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with business leaders and managers. This business is dynamic, high performance and very driven - they require the same!
- Open to in-house or agency: Where there has been an emphasis/experience gained within recruitment strategy as opposed to purely operational job handling
- Events Management and Branding: You will get to own and drive a number of events to support their talent/attraction strategy. any experience of this would be ideal (not essential)
- Team Management: This person would have led/managed teams before, (ideally, but not essential).
- Essential: Tech hiring experience, preferably across areas such as: Software developers, Testers, Software Developers, Technologists, Security, Java, .net (SAP ideal - not essential)
- Desirable: In-house or agency IT/Tech Recruitment experience. Open for a stand-out candidate!
- Benefits: Bonus and standard benefits. This is an employer that embraces flexible working and have awesome offices! They are big into socials and will get you networking across the business in no time.
- Location: Singapore
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Unless specified, only applicants legally able to work in Singapore will be eligible.
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.