Senior Recruitment Officer (Early Careers)
Frazer Jones is partnering with a renowned bank in central London to find a Senior Recruitment Officer (focussing on Early Careers) to join their team on a permanent basis. With an expansive global presence, the firm promotes international collaboration and forward-thinking, as they deliver outstanding solutions to their wide-ranging clients.
In this exciting new role due to growth, you will support with the full end-to-end recruitment cycle for lateral hires whilst facilitating the launch of the bank’s Early Careers offerings. You will be at the forefront during this exciting period, with huge potential and drive to build out graduate and school-leaver programs. Whilst handling a variety of roles at experienced-hires level, you will work strategically in a forward-thinking manner, establishing external relationships and driving the growth of the function.
- Handling the full recruitment cycle (experienced hires) from sourcing to offer stage, collaborating with the relevant internal teams
- Building out the Early Careers function, from talent attraction to assessment centres, working with various internal teams
- Strategic responsibilities to feed-back insight of the Early Careers market and support with marketing materials
- Maintaining recruitment data and reports
- Extensive internal recruitment experience – financial services/professional services required
- Proven ability to actively source and build pipelines
- Collaborative, forward-thinking and determined
- Excellent professional and communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.