A global Law Firm with growing presence in Australia are now looking for a senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team. This is a standalone role reporting directly to the HR Manager.
You will be Sydney based, with some travel interstate to the other offices as required. You will also work closely with the global Talent Acquisition team on collaboration of global talent initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End to end recruitment of all roles including: graduate & summer clerk, support staff and all legal staff
- Work closely with all leaders and managers to identify recruitment needs and ensuring that all budgets are accurate and adhered to
- Managing the graduate and summer clerk intakes and building employer branding
- Build relationships with preferred recruitment agencies and negotiate terms
- Executing recruitment strategies to promote and improve their exist talent programme
- Work closely with the HR Manager and assist with HR projects as required
- Super user of all online recruitment systems & training staff where required
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in recruitment is essential with a minimum of two years in a legal environment (agency candidates may be considered)
- Excellent at building relationships, internally & externally
- Motivated and flexible in your approach (interstate travel will be required from time to time)
- Strategic and high level of knowledge of the legal industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, work in a high-pressured environment and prioritise as required
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, or other HR/recruitment roles we are currently working on, please feel to reach out to me: email@example.com or call 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.