Sydney, New South Wales
AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + super + benefits
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced remuneration and reward professional looking for an exciting new challenge? I am partnering with an impressive, global, professional services organisation who is looking for a senior remuneration analyst for their close-knit team.
Reporting directly in to the Head of Remuneration and Reward, you will play a vital role in the annual remuneration review and develop/implement processes and frameworks for your client groups.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project manage the remuneration review, working closely with the wider HR team
- Be strategic in your approach and work closely with other senior stakeholders to develop these processes and frameworks
- Project manage the Recognition Programme (review and develop)
- Salary benchmarking and working with external vendors to ensure continued competitive advantage
- Support the Head of Remuneration & Reward on the executive rem.
- Communicating and presenting matrices to senior stakeholders & management team
- At least 4 years' experience in remuneration and reward
- Business/HR or related degree is highly desirable
- Experience in project managing a remuneration review
- Experience in designing & implementing relevant frameworks
- Knowledge of HR practices
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with relevant stakeholders
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please feel free to email me a copy of your CV: email@example.com or for a confidential chat please call me on 02 9236 9090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.