Senior Remuneration & Benefits Analyst
- Standalone & autonomous role
- Impressive, APAC wide organisation with global presence
- Stunning offices, large & collaborative team, Sydney CBD
Are you an experienced remuneration and benefits professional looking for an exciting new challenge? I am partnering with an impressive, APAC wide, professional services organisation who is looking for a senior remuneration analyst for their close-knit HR team.
You will take ownership of the remuneration and reward frameworks and drive the process forward.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project manage the remuneration review, working closely with the wider HR team
- Be strategic in your approach and work closely with other senior stakeholders to develop these processes and frameworks.
- Talent analytics & reporting
- Manage the benefits portfolio and relationships with external vendors.
- Project manage the Recognition Programme (review and develop)
- Salary benchmarking and working with external vendors to ensure continued competitive advantage
- Communicating and presenting matrices to senior stakeholders & management team
Your skills & experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in remuneration and reward
- Business/HR or related degree is highly desirable
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience in project managing a remuneration review
- Experience in designing & implementing relevant frameworks
- Knowledge of HR practices
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with relevant stakeholders
If you would like to learn more about this role or any of our other HR roles, please email Charlotte Grimmett a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 02 92369090 for a confidential chat.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.