Sydney, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + Super
5 months ago
We are partnering with a global technology business who have a newly created opportunity for a Performance & Reward Manager to join their HR team in Sydney.
Reporting into the Head of HR in Australia and with a matrixed reporting line to the Global Head of Compensation, you will work in close partnership between the two teams.
As the subject matter expert on remuneration, rewards/recognition, benefits, job levelling, Workday, and the annual performance & salary review processes, your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead the annual processes around salary, bonus & performance reviews, coordinating activities across Australia & New Zealand
- Lead & coordinate job classification, benefits, rewards & recognition programs, liaising with global centres of excellence to optimise alignment in terms of policies & practices where possible
- Manage Workday reporting & production of quarterly People & Culture scorecard
- Benefits & policy management
- Manage relationships with several key external stakeholders such as superannuation, tax & remuneration data providers.
Who we are looking for:
- Proven experience in remuneration roles in med/large organisations
- High levels of numeracy & strong excel skills
- Time management, planning & organisational skills
- HR/Business related degree
- Strong collaborative & stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Workday is highly regarded
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply online. Alternatively, contact email@example.com for any further information.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.