Senior Resource Manager
My client is a world-leading consulting firm. They are growing considerably, both organically and through acquisition and now have a need for two Senior Resource Managers/Talent Leads to join and manage a key service line and population within the firm. The organisation is dedicated to supporting employee career development, and driving commercial success. Subsequently, they have a dedicated and passionate professional development and staffing team that is growing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the Team Manager & lead for your dedicated population, you will also have a collaborative team that you will directly manage and support.
- Partnering with senior stakeholders and partners to provide an world-class resourcing function.
- You will be passionate about professional development and be able to work with a number of different service lines providing excellent opportunities and being a pastoral expert.
- You will be commercial and be able to navigate a global, fast-paced organisation.
- We are looking to speak to experienced resource and professional development managers who are ready for a new challenge.
- Experience in a consulting or professional services background is essential
- Team management experience is also highly desirable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.