Senior Reward Advisor
We are currently supporting an international client in the search for a newly created role as a Senior Reward Advisor for their Dutch market!
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop, implement and evaluate our reward vision and reward strategy.
- Coordinating complex reward projects in which we work in a multidisciplinary way.
- Independent implementation of stakeholder management at the top of our organization.
- Advising the Executive Board and management teams on remuneration issues.
- Shaping a sustainable mobility policy.
- Keeping track of external developments and translating this into policy to ensure that we are at the forefront of the market.
What Your Bring
- Minimum 6 years of experience in compensation & benefits
- Proven experience in successfully managing and supervising reward projects, assuring and implementing them
- Numerical/analytical insight, knowledge and experience in working with Excel/PP
- Affinity and experience with issues in the field of mobility, benchmarking, variable remuneration and pensions
- Driven and organization sensitive; used to operating in a dynamic, challenging work environment Extensive experience with stakeholder management
If you are interested in learning more around this exciting role, then please reach out to me today: email@example.com OR +31621345851.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.