Senior Reward Analyst
We are delighted to be supporting an asset manager who are now recruiting for a Senior Reward Analyst to join their London HQ. You’ll be a key member of the Compensation Team, providing strategic analysis, planning and operational execution for UK employees. This role offers an excellent opportunity to learn about the firm, its businesses and how the compensation team drives a pay for performance culture. This varied role will include extensive analytics and modelling, partnering with colleagues across the firm, and working with senior management to ensure all employees are paid fairly.
Key duties will be to:
- Support the Head of Compensation across a broad range of activities (e.g., benchmark analysis, RemCo paper support, Gender Pay production, benefits renewals with suppliers and benefits brokers, etc)
- Support in evaluating and administering Compensation structures (salary increases, bonus and share awards) in conjunction with the Head of Compensation
- Support the review, redesign and implementation of the group benefits package
- Support the design, development, execution and maintenance of a new Management Incentive Plan and maintain existing incentive plans including Save As You Earn schemes.
- Work closely with Finance re forecasting budget for salary increase, bonus and share awards
- Ensure compensation practices meet all regulatory requirements.
- Support production of papers and reports for the Remuneration Committee as required.
- Produce and analyse market data & benchmarking salary surveys.
- Produce and analyse HR data and MI reporting. (Including Financial Modelling and Gender Pay Reporting).
- Support with new Pension plan implementation as well as change to other benefits (e.g., PMI reviews, electric vehicle car offering implementation, etc)
As a result, the business is looking to meet Senior Reward Analysts with a proven track record of working within financial services. Experience of modelling pay scenarios and preparing new hire compensation packages is essential, as is experience with job evaluation, levelling and supporting the annual compensation review process, together with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint. Offices are based in the City (Bank) and currently the business is adopting an agile working pattern of 2 office days. In return you’ll enjoy the above salary with a c25% annual bonus and substantial benefits. For more information, please contract Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.