City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + benefits
2 months ago
We are delighted to be supporting a global asset manager who are now recruiting for a Senior Reward Analyst/Compensation Consultant to join their London HQ. You'll be a key member of the EMEA Compensation Team, providing strategic analysis, planning and operational execution for employees across EMEA (c6,000 staff). This role offers an excellent opportunity to learn about the firm, its businesses and how the compensation team drives a pay for performance culture. This varied role will include extensive analytics and modelling, partnering with colleagues across the firm, and working with senior management to ensure all employees in EMEA are paid fairly.
Key duties will be to:
- Develop tools and processes to coordinate and provide in depth and ad hoc analytical support / guidance to Business Partners and Managers.
- Market Data Collation and Analysis including role matching and levelling
- Act as main point of contact for new hire offer package reviews and advise as required
- Deliver training to recruiters as required
- Develop pay ranges for specific populations / locations based on market data and recruitment activity
- Provide analytical support to EMEA Compensation Team on various reporting such as regulatory, pay gap analysis
- Partnering with HR Business partners where required in providing compensation proposals / advice
- Become a 'super user' of the Compensation System providing support for end users
- Additional duties may include special projects, process improvements and assisting the EMEA Compensation Team in development and implementation of team initiatives
As a result, the business is looking to meet experienced Reward Analysts with a proven track record of working in an international company/division with employees located in different countries. Experience of modelling pay scenarios and preparing new hire compensation packages is essential, as is experience with job evaluation, levelling and supporting the annual compensation review process, together with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint. Offices are based in the City (Liverpool Street) and currently the business is adopting an agile working pattern (likely to stabilise at 3 office days, 2 at home). In return you'll enjoy the above salary with a c25% annual bonus and substantial benefits (including unlimited holidays). For more information, please contract Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.