Our client is a multinational bank and a global leader in its sector. Due to significant growth in the country, coupled with a wide-scale HR transformation project, they have created a new role within their Reward team for a new:
Senior Reward Expert (m/f/d)
located in Frankfurt
This role would be an interesting mix of project work and BAU Reward operations, supporting the German and Austrian business. There are a number of interesting projects kicking off in 2020 including a new grading scheme and development of the digital infrastructure across the HR business. Due to the international nature of this bank, the incumbent must be comfortable working in an international matrix environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development, control and maintenance of regulatory compliant compensation programs
- Design and further development of compensation strategies and preparation of reports
- Consulting for the HR Management and Senior Managers on all performance- and reward related topics
- Management of annual salary- and bonus round of selected business segments
- Cooperation with committees and external compensation consultants
- Responsibility for the local job evaluation system and harmonization on an international level
- University degree in business administration or similar studies
- Several years of experience in the field of Reward & Performance
- Agile working style coupled with persuasiveness, assertiveness and good conflict resolution skills
- A good communicator who is able to work independently, in a service- and goal-oriented way
- Good conflict resolution skills as well as a conceptual and analytical way of working
- Fluent German and English skills
- Good SAP HR and Excel skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Sofia Kalaitzidou. In case you have first questions you can call Sofia Kalaitzidou at +49 211 2479 1144. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.