Senior Reward Specialist 12 month FTC
Senior Reward Specialist
12 month FTC (maternity cover)
Cambridge, Hybrid- 2 days a week (open for negotiation)
£52,000 – £61,600 + bonus and very strong benefits including 35 hour working week, 28 days holiday and up to 9% matched pension
Regular direct train from London Bridge or London Liverpool Street in 1 – 1.15 hours,
Working for a large global publishing organisation this is an exciting opportunity to lead on the design and delivery of the global reward offering to the organisation across pay, compensation and benefits, Covering a maternity leave, you will have full autonomy to lead on big projects globally and be seen as a lead in the team, coaching and mentoring more junior team members. Reporting into the Head of Reward, in this exciting Senior Reward Specialist role you will manage your own diary in a hybrid working pattern, which would be ideally 2 days a week in the office (but open to negotiation) and come up with recommendations, work closely with stakeholders and implement change.
- Work across an international remit on the following:
- Analyse and conduct a benefits market review across the UK and internationally for the business
- Conduct annual pay review designs and delivery as well as pay progression
- Review, design and implementation of bonus programmes
- Ensure the benefit strategy is in line with the market, regularly review and renew
- Be responsible for all complex issues that come about from international pay and reward
- Working closely with all senior stakeholders and be able to influence and engage
- Be a mentor for others in the team and lead on projects
Skills and Experience
- International/ global or multi- country reward and benefits experience required.
- Experience working in a fast paced, global business, ideally in the publishing or education sectors however very open to all sector experience
- Experience of benchmarking methodologies, benefits design and administration as well as HRIS systems, ideally Workday
- You will be used to negotiating, have strong stakeholder management skills and have strong communication skills
- Compensation analysis and cost modelling experience is required.
To be considered for this role, please apply online today
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.