Your responsibilities will also include coordinating and conducting all onsite training & assessments, maintenance of all training records along with conducting workplace inspections, task observations, incident investigations, Hazard identification and risk assessment and reports;
Critical to the role is ensuring compliance with Safety Management Systems and Statutory Regulations, along with Injury management and rehabilitation;
To be successful you will have the following:
- Current car drivers licence
- Able to develop & deliver quality presentations and training;
- Ability to develop work instructions, procedures & JSAs;
- Self motivated with an ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Demonstrated experience in applying risk management principles;
Join an organisation that truly values their people, offering numerous benefits and flexibility.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.