On behalf of our client, an international leader in its industry with several thousand employees in Europe, we are searching for a Senior Specialist Talent Development to drive further People and Organisational Development.
Senior Specialist Talent Development (all gender welcome)
- Drive the talent agenda within a European context, incl. design and roll-out of holistic talent development programs
- Revision of current HR Development tools in the areas of leadership development, feedback and performance, talent programs, etc.
- Support the introduction of a new talent software
- Provide guidance in all talent related topics
- Support cultural change and innovation
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a relevant subject
- Several years experience in an international L&D and/or OD role
- Strong analytical and data-analysis skills, a can-do attitude and a strong professional presence
- Proven project management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is essential
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".