4 months ago
Our client is a digital health platform driving digitalization of healthcare and medicine to improve patient care. They bring together entrepreneurs, medical professionals, and tech experts, building, investing, and partnering to create digital health solutions. To support their current expansion they are looking for a
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
based in Berlin
Tasks & responsibilities
Attract and recruit top talents
- Partner with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to help them evaluate and structure hiring needs
- Support the hiring managers in the right mix of recruitment sources for each role to find talent and grow a strong pipeline for the whole organisation
- Drive the whole recruitment cycle, including developing job descriptions, sourcing talent, screening candidates, organising and conducting interviews and enabling the managers in their hiring decisions
- Activate your own professional network, connect with talent and effectively lead them throughout the recruiting funnel until negotiation, contract closing and onboarding.
Keep improving our Talent Acquisition Strategy, our processes and keep innovating
- Be at the initiative of adding value to our recruiting processes by leveraging current trends in employer branding, active sourcing and recruiting while driving improvements
- Share with the team and stakeholders best practices and recruitment strategies to deliver the highest standards of operational efficiency, and provide an ideal candidate experience at all times
- Track, measure, and analyze our hiring process, using data to make decisions and optimize hiring processes as we grow our operations
- Build continuously our market knowledge by providing insight and data regarding wage and salary trends and market dynamics, and provide performance reporting to enable us to become a reference on the market
- Further develop our Employer Branding Strategy and serve as the company's ambassador internally and at networking events
- You bring several years of full life cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a recruitment firm.
- You are passionate about Talent Acquisition and can communicate this passion around you
- You are detail oriented, data driven, very structured, extremely reliable and set high standards
- You are driven by results and are excited by challenges in fast paced contexts
- You're known for your excellent communication and relationship-building skills, which has helped you establish a sizable network.
- You ideally have experience in healthcare, life science and/or digital environments
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Alberto on +49 211 2479-1142. We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.