City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Shares, Holiday
5 months ago
B2B Saas Software startup (Founded in 2017), hybrid working based in London.
Our client are looking to transition from Start-up to Scale up and have grown by 90 heads in the past 12 months with extensive growth plans for 2022 across a number of countries. This is a brand new role, due to extensive growth.
You will act as a senior Talent professional in the business, and play a key role in the growth of the business across the EMEA region. You will be a natural mentor, with two motivated Talent Partners within your team, develop strategies and with your expertise take ownership of senior level hires for the EMEA region.
Seeking a Senior Talent Manager to join the wildly successful Talent team, based in their London office. Reporting into the Global Talent Director, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Talent professional to drive EMEA recruitment efforts. The focus of the role is two-fold - to drive early careers strategy and to oversee our centralised hiring strategy - both of which are instrumental in the plans to rapidly grow.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the continued success for our EMEA hiring efforts, acting as the most senior representative for Talent geographically, ensuring an efficient and productive hiring journey that promotes a great candidate experience
- Overseeing the full Talent lifecycle for senior hires
- Supporting our Talent Manager for Client Services to successfully achieve our hiring targets and to continually find great entry level, graduate & early careers talent
- Strategizing with the Talent Manager for Client Services to increase awareness in our brand, our career opportunities and developmental growth to increase our presence for our early career's hires
- Driving our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives at a senior level, seeking partnerships and opportunities to encourage applications from all walks of life
- Overseeing all Central Team hiring for the EMEA business, covering Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, People Operations, Compliance and Legal hires
- Partnering with UK based departmental heads, to successfully strategize on future hires and build effective processes and timeframes to secure great hires
- Managing a team of two directly, with an indirect responsibility for three individuals, championing a culture of continued growth, development, and transparency
- Creating an effective reporting strategy for the EMEA Talent function, creating stories that can future proof and future plan to aid our acquisition efforts
- Working in partnership with the Global Talent Director to open new offices across Europe, building go-to market Talent strategies
- Previous experience working for a rapidly growing company, start-up, or business
- Ideally, a blend of agency side and in house Talent experience
- Previous experience overseeing an Early Years or Graduate hiring programme would be preferred for this role
- Previous experience managing a forward-thinking, driven and rapidly expanding team, ideally across multiple locations
Whats on offer?
- A competitive salary and uncapped commission structure
- A truly supportive & encouraging culture around great health - mentally, physically and emotionally, with multiple employee health & assistance programs
- An outlined promotion path with rapid opportunity for career-growth and development
- A generous holiday allowance, plus voluntary Christmas Break closure
- A modern office in the heart of London with a Friday bar and open workspace
- Flexible hybrid-working, even beyond COVID
- Monthly team outings and quarterly corporate outings
- Exposure working at one of the most innovative and forward-thinking global start-ups globally!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.