Dubai, United Arab Emirates
£110000 - £120000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for an exciting Senior Talent Acquisition Manager opportunity working for a privately owned global fast-growth property management business, considered as one of the most respected organisations in Dubai. You will work as part of a friendly, innovative and dynamic team and be responsible for taking a lead role in all talent acquisition activity across the region. Currently a greenfield site, you will be responsible for developing the talent acquisition proposition, building a team, taking a lead with high profile resourcing projects and working closely with the leadership team. The Founder of the business is people focused and has created a fantastic working environment for all of his employees with offices located in a desirable location in Dubai.
Reporting to the People Director, this new role will own Talent Acquisition efforts for the Group. The position will personally undertake hands on recruitment for some time with particular focus on support to the Commercial, Marketing and Finance teams in the UAE. You will also direct recruit for their investment markets in KSA, Egypt and Morocco. There will be scope for further increases in responsibilities in line with the delivery of results. Performance in the role will be measured on hire quality, number of roles sourced directly, time to hire and candidate satisfaction.
- Create and implement a realistic talent acquisition strategy to deliver the highest possible quality talent for the business long term
- Deliver budgeted headcount increases for the Group in a way that is as predictable and efficient as possible
- Place the candidate experience at the heart of all our talent acquisition /onboarding activities to differentiate our proposition in the market and ensure high engagement for everyone joining the business
- The role will recruit directly in for Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing and Finance teams in Dubai
- Working in partnership with local HR Managers and local Talent Acquisition Partners as well as our Operations teams in our HQ to directly source planned resources in all our international locations: KSA, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Qatar and Bahrain.
- Effectively manage our relationships with our partner agencies to move from an agency dependent approach to a position where we use them predominantly for senior and difficult to fill roles only
- Manage the Talent Acquisition team - currently one direct report
- Raise the capabilities of all our people managers to ensure the business is recruiting effectively to identify the best talent available and maximise the candidate experience
- Implement and embed a new ATS to leverage the investment to meet business needs
- Measure and optimise the organisation's approach in terms of key talent acquisition metrics and candidate experience,
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Strong experience leading an effective in-house talent acquisition team
- Excellent track record of delivering results
- Strong scaling experience in a high growth environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills, with the capability and energy to drive change
- Good international experience in terms of both sourcing and placement
- Experience hiring high performing Sales roles
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent verbal and written English
- Please note - this role will require travel once every month.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.