12 months ago
As Senior Talent Acquisition Partner you will be a true contributor to the growth of the company and support us to deliver on our strategic plans.
You will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of their departments and to deliver the best talents in the organization.
- Develop, implement and execute successful local and regional recruitment strategies
- Partner with leadership team on performance management to develop pipeline, identify gaps and manage succession planning
- Manage the bench strength of the organization, identify high-potential talent, oversee career-pathing and management development. Strategically manage careers on an individual basis by building development plans, defining training opportunities and assisting with the performance review process for personal and professional growth
- Work with business partners to effectively understand and address talent and capability needs of the business
- Manage and contribute to local, regional and global talent acquisition projects
- Develop a functional and strategically aligned employer branding strategy
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and relationships with third party consultants
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict talent acquisition trends (ex.: turnover, retention, time to fill, etc.)
Requirements & Formal Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources with a strong focus on Recruitment and/or Talent Management
- Solid knowledge of relevant applicant markets as well as competitors
- Successful use of traditional and nontraditional sourcing techniques to identify and attract candidates
- Demonstrated ability to create a value added partnership between HR and the business
- Results-driven and self-dependent working style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly to fit the needs of the business
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with HRIS systems
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.