City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + pension,25 days holiday
4 months ago
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Are you an agency tech recruiter, looking to make the transition internally? Do you want to work for a start up that is disrupting the norm in RPO services? My client are looking for a progressive Technical Recruiter to join them on a permanent basis, initially managing one particular client relationship onsite.
This is a hybrid working role, 1 day onsite, 1 day in home office and the rest from home. Excellent growth and progression opportunities with a growing business and exposure to partner with leading brands and names in the UK market.
As part of the embedded team you will have full ownership to deliver across the full recruitment cycle and hire all levels within the business. Becoming a try partner to the internal talent team, working closely with hiring managers and senior leaders to deliver on hiring goals.
- Manage relationships with hiring managers to build hiring strategies and drive successful execution for the organisation
- Full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing and presenting job offers to candidates.
- Adapt as needed to successfully meet changing hiring volumes and demands
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout the hiring journey
- Continuously audit and improve talent processes and sourcing channels
- Attract and engage diverse talent that would complement and help drive our client's ambitious goals
- Influence & guide hiring leaders to use best practices in talent acquisition
- Provide fit for purpose reporting to leaders and partners as needed
- Negotiate and broker offers for candidates and make the client the employer of choice
- Ownership of specific initiatives / projects as delegated by the client
Who You Are
- You will be passionate about all things talent acquisition and be experienced with hiring for a wide variety of skill sets at all levels of a business
- At least 5 years experience, preferably within a fast paced company
- A background in recruiting Full Stack Development (.NET) and Microsoft Azure talent
- Robotics Process Automation recruiting experience is beneficial
- You will have experience in managing recruitment campaigns for niche talent in competitive environments
- You will be comfortable managing senior stakeholders and educating them on market conditions
- Involvement in scoping out recruitment processes and working with managers to develop workforce plans
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.